Rental Item Only - Not for Sale
These items have been discontinued by Bosch but are still supported by the Bosch CDR Tool. Crash Data Group has a very limited supply of this discontinued part and is only available for rental.
Included in this rental are the GM 02003002 ACM cable and the 02003108 GM Power Booster Adapter. They are rented as a "group" because the GM 02003002 cable requires the adapter.
The rental price includes a $750 deposit (refundable) to ensure the customer returns the item(s). If the rented item is not returned, the $750 deposit will be forfeited and, unfortunately, Crash Data Group will have one less cable/adapter to rent to those in need. Please be advised, Bosch is no longer producing this part and Crash Data Group can not acquire any additional units.
This GM power booster adapter is required when used with the GM ACM Cable 3002. This adapter is used for direct-to-module (D2M) downloading of EDR data from select General Motors (GM) brand vehicles using the Bosch CDR Tool.
Adapter ID #: 3108
Cable ID #: 3002
Bosch Part #: 02003108
Bosch Part #: 02003002
Platform: Bosch CDR Tool
Notes: This adapter is only used with CDR ACM Cable ID# 3002. Please refer to the
Bosch CDR Software Help File to check the Vehicle and Cable Lookup.
About Renting a Cable or Adapter
Rental price: $1000.00
Rental Price Includes:
- 21 day use of cable/adapter
- Pre-paid return shipping label to Crash Data Group via FedEx Ground (included inside the box with rental cable)
- $750 refundable deposit ($750 will be credited back to the credit card used to rent the cable/adapter after Crash Data Group received the returned rental)
Rental Price DOES NOT Include:
- Outbound shipping (customer can choose from: Overnight, 2-Day, Ground etc.)
Other Rental Information:
- Customer pays $1000.00 online with a credit card from the Crash Data Group website; POs are NOT accepted for rentals
- Customer agrees to return the rental within 30 days to receive a full $750 deposit. Customer will use the provided pre-paid FedEx shipping label to return the rental (included in the box the rental arrived in).
- If customer loses or does not return the rented item, they will forfeit the $750 deposit.