Collision Magazine Volume 10, Issue 2 was released in the Fall of 2015. In addition to the research articles, this issue also includes the 2015 ARC-CSI Crash Conference Data.
After placing your order, you will receive an email within 1 business day containing a custom link to download the digital issue and any supporting data files.
Articles included in this issue:
Crash and Learn 2015
by: Collision Staff
A Team Approach to Crash Investigation
by: Adam Hyde, Joseph Manges, Mike DiTallo
The Rest of the Story
by: Ben Lemere
Kinematics of Braced, Un-braced, and Out-of-position Occupants in Low-speed Bumper-to-bumper Rear Impacts
by: Lawrence A. Wilson and Sean Haight
My Turn at the Wheel: Don’t Look Too Closely
by: Erik Carlsson
A Review of the Development and Validation of Simulation Technology for Vehicular Accident Reconstruction
by: Brian G McHenry
Traffic Camera Video Analysis Validation
by: Adam Cybanski
CASE STUDY: Who Hit Whom First?
by: Rusty Haight
Crash Test Data included in this issue:
- Conference Presentations (PDF)
- UAV Mapping Images
- McHenry Software 3D Sample Video
- Digital Photos and Video of all Crashes
- Crash Data from all Crashes
- Test 1: Land Rover to MKZ
- Test 2: Scooter to Caravan
- Test 3: Motorcycle to Crown Vic.
- Test 4: Malibu to Mazda 3
- Test 5: Caravan to Elantra
- Test 6: Motorcycle to Crown Vic.
- Test 7: Crown Vic. to GrandPrix