The CDR Starter Tool Kit is the heart and soul of the Bosch CDR Tool. This package contains all the hardware required to perform a DLC/OBD retrieval of EDR data in most 1996 and newer Bosch supported vehicles. It includes CDR CANplus vehicle interface module (DOES NOT INCLUDE CDR 900). This package also comes with a 1-year CDR software subscription and a coupon for a free online class – How to Use the Bosch CDR Tool. NOTE: this package does NOT contain any hardware to perform a “direct-to-module (D2M)” retrieval of EDR data. Please see the accessory cable/adapter packages below for D2M options.
IMPORTANT! Any new vehicle manufacturers or systems added to the CDR Tool Software beginning with CDR Software Version 17.8, will require the CDR 900 interface module. If you are interested in the CDR Tool Kit that includes the CDR 900 (Pro Tool Kit), click here.
- CDR CANplus vehicle interface module
- CDR CANplus DLC/OBD cable
- CDR CANplus DLC/OBD adapters (3)
- CDR CANplus USB to Serial port cable
- DC Power Supply
- Cigarette Power Supply Adapter
- 1-year CDR software subscription
- Custom carrying case
- Coupon for FREE online class: How to Use the Bosch CDR Tool
- Coupon for FREE listing: The Crash Hub
Your purchase includes:
- Free Online Class: You will receive a coupon for a free “How to Use the Bosch CDR Tool” online class. The class runs about 5 hours and is a savings of $200.00!
- Free 1-year Listing in The Crash Hub: The Crash Hub is the leading directory of Vehicle Crash Experts. The Crash Hub is used by attorneys, insurance companies and others to locate vehicle crash experts in their area. You will receive a coupon for a free 1-year listing, a savings of $150.00!