Rental Item Only - Not for Sale
This item has been discontinued by Bosch but is still supported by the Bosch CDR Tool. Crash Data Group has a very limited supply of this discontinued part and is only available for rental.
The rental price includes a $500 deposit (refundable) to ensure the customer returns the item. If the rented item is not returned, the $500 deposit will be forfeited and, unfortunately, Crash Data Group will have one less cable/adapter to rent to those in need. Please be advised, Bosch is no longer producing this part.
This cable is used for direct-to-module (D2M) downloading of EDR data from select General Motors (GM) brand vehicles using the Bosch CDR Tool.
Cable ID #: 3320
Bosch Part #: 02003320
Platform: Bosch CDR Tool
Notes: This cable may require an adapter, have special instructions, or be used for other vehicle brands. Please refer to the Bosch CDR Software Help File to check the Vehicle and Cable Lookup.
About Renting a Cable or Adapter
Rental price: $720.00
Rental Price Includes:
- 21 day use of cable/adapter
- Pre-paid return shipping label to Crash Data Group via FedEx Ground (included inside the box with rental cable)
- $500 refundable deposit ($500 will be credited back to the credit card used to rent the cable/adapter after Crash Data Group received the returned rental)
Rental Price DOES NOT Include:
- Outbound shipping (customer can choose from: Overnight, 2-Day, Ground etc.)
Other Rental Information:
- Customer pays $720.00 online with a credit card from the Crash Data Group website; POs are NOT accepted for rentals
- Customer agrees to return the rental within 30 days to receive a full $500 deposit. Customer will use the provided pre-paid FedEx shipping label to return the rental (included in the box the rental arrived in.
- If customer loses or does not return the rented item, they will forfeit the $500 deposit.