Rental Item Only - Not for Sale
This item has been discontinued by Bosch but is still supported by the Bosch CDR Tool. Crash Data Group has a very limited supply of this discontinued part and is only available for rental.
The rental price includes a $500 deposit (refundable) to ensure the customer returns the item. If the rented item is not returned, the $500 deposit will be forfeited and, unfortunately, Crash Data Group will have one less cable/adapter to rent to those in need. Please be advised, Bosch is no longer producing this part.
The PCM adapter must be used when retrieving crash data from Ford vehicles. Use this adapter only when directed to do so in the Vehicle and Cable Lookup section of the help file. The adapter is black in color and is clearly labeled with P/N: F-00K-108-221.
Adapter ID #: 221
Bosch Part #: F00K108221
Platform: Bosch CDR Tool
Notes: You must use the cables and adapters which are specifically called out for imaging PCM data from Ford vehicles and follow the instructions provided in the CDR Help File to ensure that the data is collected without accidental data spoliation.
About Renting a Cable or Adapter
Rental price: $720.00
Rental Price Includes:
- 21 day use of cable/adapter
- Pre-paid return shipping label to Crash Data Group via FedEx Ground (included inside the box with rental cable)
- $500 refundable deposit ($500 will be credited back to the credit card used to rent the cable/adapter after Crash Data Group received the returned rental)
Rental Price DOES NOT Include:
- Outbound shipping (customer can choose from: Overnight, 2-Day, Ground etc.)
Other Rental Information:
- Customer pays $720.00 online with a credit card from the Crash Data Group website; POs are NOT accepted for rentals
- Customer agrees to return the rental within 30 days to receive a full $500 deposit. Customer will use the provided pre-paid FedEx shipping label to return the rental (included in the box the rental arrived in.
- If customer loses or does not return the rented item, they will forfeit the $500 deposit.