CDR Software Subscriptions
Unleash all capabilities of the CDR software by purchasing a CDR software subscription. Once you become a subscriber, you will be sent an Activation Certificate each time a new release of CDR software becomes available during your subscription period. The Activation Certificate is used to turn on all capabilities of the CDR software for each new version.
Bosch Part #: F00E900038 (NEW or RENEWAL)
Platform: Bosch CDR Tool
Market: North America
- CDR software subscription does not include CDR hardware release updates. All CDR hardware release updates need to be purchased separately.
- Software Activation Note: Even though the CDR Software is an electronic version, the activation certificate is not delivered to your email inbox immediately. Each software activation certificate has to be processed in the Bosch License Management System AND the user has to complete the GDPR privacy requirements before the activation certificate can be emailed to the user. We typically can complete software subscription activations the same day (M-F 8:00 ot 5:00 PM PST); however, it could take up to two business days. Software is not activated on weekends or holidays.
- Software renewal eligibility: We can only process software renewals 60 days or less prior to your current expiration date.
- Activation Certificates: Never install a new CDR software version unless you have already received the new activation certificate from Bosch. We cannot create an activation certificate for an older version of the software.
Current CDR Software Version: 21.1
21.1 CDR Software Installation File (NEW OR RENEWAL)
(released January 2021)
NOTE: Please be sure you have received the 21.1 activation certificate BEFORE installing version 21.1 software!
- 21.1 Release Announcement: Includes Computer System Requirements
- 21.1 Supported Vehicle List
- Software Installation Manual
About CDR Software Subscriptions
Each new release of the CDR software may include new capabilities and functions which enable you to access EDR data from the latest passenger cars, light trucks and SUVs. As the capabilities in supported vehicles evolve and grow, software changes to your CDR Tool may be required in order to enable communication with and translate crash data (EDR data) from these vehicles. Bosch will send out new releases of software and Activation Certificates to current CDR subscribers as these changes are implemented and made available on the Crash Data Group website.
CDR Software Reader Version
CDR software reader version is made available for download and installation as a CDR File Reader without requiring the purchase of an annual software subscription. The CDR File Reader allows you to open and read CDR files from your computer screen. You cannot download vehicle EDR data using the reader version.
When the CDR software is first installed on your computer, it is configured as a CDR File Reader and must be activated to get access to all CDR program capabilities. An activation certificate will be emailed to you when you purchase your CDR software subscription or renewal. Activation certificates will also be automatically emailed to you, if you have a current software subscription, when a new software version is released.
NOTE: Never install a new CDR software version unless you have already received the new activation certificate from Bosch. We cannot create an activation certificate for an older version of the software.